Non-Profit Started And Managed
Let Us Help You Create
The Non-Profit of Your Dreams!
In order to setup and maintain your tax exempt status, your organization must meet very specific expense and income classifications. The IRS determines your eligibility with the following:
Yearly Income Statements – categorizing specific expense and revenue details such as donations, salaries, postage, rent, etc.
A Yearly Balance Sheet – including cash, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
Individual Program Expense Statements – detailing every expense for each program, service or seminar, including things like educational mailings.
Revenue Support Schedules – detailing charitable donations, membership fees, and investment interest.
As you can see, the way you set up your bookkeeping and accounting system is crucial to successful maintenance of non-profit status. Luckily, we can help you create the necessary bookkeeping systems and can even take care of filing the forms for you yearly.
Our non-profit services include…
- Filing of your non-profit status application, initial start-up documentation, incorporation, FEIN, and payroll setup with federal and state agencies. For new non-profits, contact us for a list of items needed to apply for 501 (c)(3) status.
- Reviewing and compilation of your financial statements.
- Design, training and maintenance for your accounting system.
- Payroll management and preparation.
- Yearly filing of the necessary IRS tax forms.
- Board training services regarding non-profit budgeting and management practices.
- For Churches, we prepare the pastoral housing allowance and other required benefit documentations.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (406) 587-2163 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
Our Company has been working with Bonnie for over 20 years. She is very knowledgeable and has exceeded all our company’s financial needs. Always very professional, her goal to advise and support her clients with their best interest her main focus. Personally, as the Corporate accountant working closely often on a daily basis with Bonnie, she has taught and guided me while being patient and considerate.
-Kathy Hackman, King entitiesExceeded all our Company’s Financial Needs
Bonnie has been an integral part of our Corporation’s business for well over 13 years. Bonnie is incredibly professional and knowledgeable, but also provides services with a casual and friendly demeanor, in such a way, that she not only is a valued asset as our accountant, but someone we consider a friend.
-Sharon King, AKDIncredibly Professional and Knowledgeable